Oke guys, this last part from neobux strategies from member. So enjoy! ;)


JON9ALDO 
AUTOPAY: NO
RENEWING: Always 90 days
RECYCLING: Let the system automatically renew them every 7 days.
OTHER: When I am not using any spreadsheet or something, but I want to use, or the neobuxmanager or neogest table.

HOKEY
AUTOPAY: YES
RENEWING: 30 days good refs, 90 for refs 'above average'.
RECYCLING: I do not currently use any strategy for recycling.
OTHER: Do not use anything.

NONE01
AUTOPAY: No, I will only connect it when I go Golden
RENEWING: 90 days (only the best refs, the rest 60 days)
RECYCLING: 6 days without ref click and with an AVG lower than 1.2
OTHER: I use the notebook, I write down all of my Ref's and so I know manage them easier.

GANON
AUTOPAY: YES
RENEWAL: 30 days when they have only 5 days left.
RECYCLING: Recycle refs inactive for more than 7 days.
OTHER: Do not use anything else.

PAKUISTA
AUTOPAY: YES
RENEWAL: Everyday renew 4 referrals for 30 more days.
RECYCLING: I recycle all those who do not click from 7 days, and some that do not click the 6,5,4 according to their AVG. I always focus on recycling those with the worst average and not clicked yesterday or before yesterday.
OTHER: I follow the line to my strategy, as I want to rent the maximum amount per week while I am profiting everyday, I only recycle when I surpass that minimum of profit.

A7OF9
AUTOPAY: OFF
RENEWING: Anyone under 1.5 click avg expire and if they had less than 12 days I let expire. (3/4 of my refs were less than 1.5 and also had less than 10 days left)
RECYCLING: If they had more than 12 days and less than 1.5 click avg, I recycled
OTHER: If my ref was above 3.0 click avg, I simply paid for 90 days at 20% discount, otherwise I just paid for 30 days to see the quality of my ref under 3.0 click avg, but above 1.5 click avg. If your total clicks for the day is less than your total refs, you are definitely not profiting, and you have liabilities you'll need to get rid of quickly.

VICTORMACIEL
AUTOPAY: YES
RENEWING: 30 days
RECYCLING: Recycle referrals inactive for 5 or more days.

RAFAELOCD
AUTOPAY: NO
RENEWING: 30 days
RECYCLING: Recycle referrals inactive for 7 or more days independently of their average.
OTHER: Leave die bad clickers, add 30 days to those with a high average.

{ 1 comments... Views All / Post Comment! }

Anonymous said...

There is a software for managing your referrals in NeoBux, that also calculates your profit and total clicks BEP.
http://neobux-assistant.heliohost.org/

Post a Comment

Get Paid Typing CAPTCHA

Project Money

Freelance Jobs